Jungle camp – the sequel: YOU are unrecognizable! “New Me”
Jungle camp – the consequences: YOU are unrecognizable! “New Me”
After two weeks without jungle camp Sunday evening (February 20) RTL finally comes to the so-called “postlude”. In the show, the celebrity contestants find each other and can express themselves once and for all.
Now that the exjungle camp-Residents have seen all episodes of this year’s season, there should be a lot of potential arguments between the stars. But lively discussions are certainly not the only eye-catcher that Sunday’s RTL show has to offer.
Celebrities end up on the jungle camp show – but THIS is different
One of the participants is notably in the jungle camp– Show to be almost unrecognizable. Sure, the stars dress up for prime time, and finally let a team of make-up artists and stylists redo their work, but RTL viewers will definitely have to look twice at a celebrity.
Because Jasmin Herren no longer looks like what fans remember her from the jungle camp. For the explosive encounter with her former competitors, the 43-year-old had a brand new look.
It’s the RTLjungle camp:
- “I’m a celebrity, get me out of here!” has been broadcast every year on RTL since 2011
- The first season aired in 2004
- The show was hosted by Sonja Zietlow and Dirk Bach until 2012 – after the comedian’s death he was replaced by Daniel Hartwich
- Over the course of two weeks, candidates must regularly undergo harrowing and above all disgusting “jungle tests” to finally ascend the throne as king of the jungle.
- In 2022, former “Bachelorette” candidate Filip Pavlović was voted the winner
Jungle Camp Star Jasmin Herren Suddenly Has Long Hair
While Jasmin Herren was still sporting a cheeky short haircut in South Africa, she appeared in “I’m a Star – Get Me Out of Here!” The Aftermath” suddenly popped up with a shoulder-length mane. The change of type is possible thanks to hair extensions, as shown by Jasmin on her Instagram profile.
“New me! the Cologne native writes proudly on a clip that demonstrates the before-and-after effect. With slightly lighter and, above all, longer hair, she now feels much more comfortable – and hopefully confident enough for arguments with Anouschka Renzi, Harald Glööckler and Co.
More than jungle camp 2022:
Jasmin Herren has already clarified that Anouschka and Harald prefer to distance themselves from the other stars of the camp in the jungle >>>